42 Amwell Street
Tel: 020 7713 8368
- London Budget Getaway (Bravo Your City! Book 7)
- London: The Ultimate London Travel Guide By A Traveler For A Traveler: The Best Travel Tips; Where To Go, What To See And Much More (Lost Travelers Guide, London, England Guide, England Travel,)
- London in 3 Days-A 72 Hours Perfect Plan with the Best Things to Do in London (Travel Guide 2016):: An Itinerary on How to Enjoy 72 Amazing hours in Athens. Save Time & Money.+51 Travel Hacking Tips
- Living in London: A practical guide
- LONDON: The Ultimate Travel Guide and 125 Travel Tips You Must Know Box Set (London, London Travel Guide, London Guide)
London, UK: B.Y.O. Tupperware to the market of the future
London's Unpackaged might just be the future of food retail (at least we hope it is): It's an organic market that eliminates all that useless packaging, just like the name says.
Here, you don't just bring your own canvas tote or reuse-a-bag: You bring your own containers and load them up from the bins and tanks in-store—or as the shop's signs say, "Fill. Weigh. Pay. Save." Brilliant.
And handsome: Finally, people are starting to understand that indie eco-friendly consumption can be beautiful on the outside, too—we want to move right in to this gorgeous space with its black-and-white bins and sexy brown-paper veg displays (check out the photos at We Heart). Which is not quite the effect our local organic hippie market has on us. (Yep, we're that shallow.)
Unpackaged at the Old Lloyd's Dairy [via We Heart]