INFOG'Raj Mahal Cafe
91 Red River
- Lonely Planet Texas (Travel Guide)
- Lonely Planet San Antonio, Austin & Texas Backcountry Road Trips (Travel Guide)
- Wildsam Field Guides: Austin (American City Guide Series)
- 100 Things to Do in Austin Before You Die (100 Things to Do In... Before You Die)
- Top 10 San Antonio and Austin (Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guide)
Austin, TX: Unexpected cross-cultural cooking in Texas
Somewhere between a food cart and a roadside shack, G'Raj Mahal gives you a culinary reason, beyond BBQ, to visit Texas. Indian food in the Lone Star state. Who'd-a thunk it?
And yet, this family-run charmer, which uses much organic and local produce, turns out excellent Indian food, from the naan to the curries.
You'll be eating outdoors, under a structure with a roof (but no walls) — casual, tasty, quirky dining.
Just our cup of lassi.