Jarmers Plads 3
Tel: 45 33 95 77 55
- Top 10 Copenhagen (EYEWITNESS TOP 10 TRAVEL GUIDE)
- Streetwise Copenhagen Map - City Center Street Map of Copenhagen, Denmark (Streetwise (Streetwise Maps))
- Rick Steves' Snapshot Copenhagen & the Best of Denmark
- Lonely Planet Denmark (Travel Guide)
- Copenhagen: The Good Life: A Guide to the Usual & Unusual
Copenhagen, Denmark: No cookie-cutter rooms
Translated very loosely as 'cozy', the Danish concept of hygge—spaces and activities that are warmly inviting—might be considered an instinctive national pastime. In Copenhagen's Hotel Fox, not so much.
Twenty-one graphic designers, illustrators, and urban artists created its 50+ unique and exuberant rooms, drawing inspiration from the Japanese countryside, Heidi's alps, a bordello and flip books. You want cozy? Copenhagen has plenty of it, just not here. The Fox is all about stimulating the senses. You can even get the hotel version of a tasting menu by requesting the Tour de Fox: three nights in three different rooms. Pack lightly!