21 Hunters Way
Cape Town, South Africa
Tel: 27 (0)21 791 4155
- Guia de la Pobla de Montornes, Tarragones (Els Llibres de la Medusa) (Catalan Edition)
- Lonely Planet South Africa, Lesotho & Swaziland (Travel Guide)
- Fodor's South Africa: with the Best Safari Destinations (Travel Guide)
- The Rough Guide to Cape Town, The Winelands and The Garden Route
- Top 10 Cape Town and the Winelands (Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guide)
Cape Town, South Africa: A haven on Table Mountain
Cape Town is one of those geographically charmed places—pretty much wherever you stand, walk, or bunk down, the vistas are going to make a lasting impression on you.
Maximize that impression with a stay at The Tarragon. On Table Mountain (it's really tough not to write 'nestled') over Hout Bay, the area is home to all kinds of birds, butterflies, and peacocks who know when the getting's good. The hotel does its part to make the case.
Each of the five cottage is done in simple, contemporary lines, has a complete kitchen, and a private patio with views to the gardens and pool. It feels private and thoroughly relaxing.
Rates are a steal, starting at $100 a night in the off-season and $150 in high season (October to April).